Saturday, December 12, 2009

WHO CARES...!!

I am not what I was some time ago,
But who cares, until I am portraying to be normal!

My smile does not reach my eyes,
But who cares, until I have an emotionless curve on my face!

I don't like to fool around making people laugh,
But who cares, until I am fooling them and my own self!

People often ask me, "How are you?",
But who cares to give a thought to really know how I am!!

People often ask me, "Are you happy?",
But who really cares to know that I havent been sadder than what I am now!

I don't like meeting people,
But who cares, until I am doing a social formality!

I don't like living,
But who cares, until I am breathing!

I don't like pretending to be what I am not,
But who cares, until I manage to fake a perfect exterior!!

Who really cares!!

2 comments:

  1. I really do baby..!! You hold a very very special place in my life. Love u soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too baby, more than words can ever express..!! :*

    ReplyDelete